Disclaimer

The views expressed here are mine alone, and do not represent the views, policies or intentions of the U.S. Peace Corps, the United States government, or the University of Florida.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Internet Down!

The internet for all of northern Mozambique and most of eastern Africa has been knocked out for 4-6 weeks because the underwater fiberoptic cable was accidentally cut by a ship's dragging anchor (at least that's the rumor). So no more blog updates for a while... I will be able to talk to you via another phone service provider with the phone number 258844096351 or 258842038733. Please try not to worry too much though. I'm doing great :-)

P.S.- In case you were wondering, I was able to make this update via a special, one-time only use of satellite internet thanks to a nice NGO...

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! Hope you're doing well. What's the likelihood of me reaching you if I skype the number mentioned above?

    One Love,

    Sergey

    ReplyDelete