Disclaimer

The views expressed here are mine alone, and do not represent the views, policies or intentions of the U.S. Peace Corps, the United States government, or the University of Florida.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Just wanted to upload a picture

Sorry to say there is no new text, just this is a panoramic picture I was able to stitch together during a recent hike I went on. So beautiful. I thought you all might want an idea of the scenery around my site :-)


(Click on it to see larger picture)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the photo, Michael. It made me think of these verses:
    May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
    may the LORD rejoice in his works--
    he who looks at the earth, and it trembles,
    who touches the mountains, and they smoke.
    I will sing to the LORD all my life;
    I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    Psalm 104:31-33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael! It is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you are doing well nad accomplishing what you set out for. Hope you get a chance to update us soon. Miss you.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete