Disclaimer

The views expressed here are mine alone, and do not represent the views, policies or intentions of the U.S. Peace Corps, the United States government, or the University of Florida.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Update on Training

I am flying from JFK in New York to Johannesburg via United Airlines flight 9186, leaving New York at 11:35am on Wednesday and touching down at 2:55am (EST) on Thursday. Then I'll be taking flight 144 on South African Air from Johannesburg to Maputo, leaving at 7:50am (EST)and arriving arriving at 8:55am (EST)on Thursday, Oct. 1st.

I'll be in Maputo for 3 days and then on Sunday, Oct 4th I'll go to Namaacha to do my pre-service training for 10 weeks. I'll make sure to do a blog post when I get to Maputo just to let you all know I got there safely.

One Love,
Michael

2 comments:

  1. haha...when you pull up the link to the map of Namaacha, all you can see is grey land with the word Namaacha--in other words, it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere, huh?

    Good luck traveling, Michael!!

    -- Laura A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you, Michael. I know you will have a grand adventure! Please be safe! Love, Jenny Gamewell

    ReplyDelete