Disclaimer

The views expressed here are mine alone, and do not represent the views, policies or intentions of the U.S. Peace Corps, the United States government, or the University of Florida.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Going to Mozambique

I'd like to thank you all for your support over the past several days/weeks as my future plans were put in limbo. As it turns out I got reassigned to serve in Mozambique as a Community Health Promoter starting on September 28th, 2009. I am really excited and can't wait to get over there.

I am glad that you all came by and checked out my blog with its new web address. Please continue to check the new blog for updates about my adventures in Africa with the Peace Corps!

1 comment:

  1. When you get to Mozambique, Michael, be sure to post a snail mail address. If you are like me, a real card or note in the mail is highlight in the day. I'm only in New Mexico, but the absence of snail mail is what I miss the most. Plus, the internet connection here is pathetic. LOL The mountain view more than makes up for that!

    ReplyDelete